18.7 C
Maseru
May 23, 2024
News

4+1 DRIVERS PLEAD WITH PUBLIC TO PAY FULL TAXI FARE

Maseru, May. 01– In the wake of the recent fuel price hike, 4+1 taxi drivers are feeling the pinch and are pleading with the public to pay the full amount of taxi fare to help them meet their financial targets. The increase in fuel prices has led to a rise in operational costs for taxi drivers, impacting their ability to sustain their livelihoods.

According to 4+1 taxi drivers, the recent adjustment in taxi fare from M9.00 to the current price of M13.00 has significantly affected their income. Mr. Rets’elisitsoe Maieane, speaking with the Agency, expressed concern that while approximately 40% of passengers pay the full fare, the remaining 60% only pay M10.00, which falls short of covering their expenses…

Related posts

SENTEBALE HOLDS QUARTERLY MEETING

LENA

UNFAVOURABLE WEATHER DELAYS PENSIONERS’ PAYMENT

LENA

BEING FROM VULNERABLE HOUSEHOLD IS PAINFUL- MORAKABI

LENA

Leave a Comment